Health and Safety
The world has changed in many ways with the presence of COVID-As event professionals, we have watched the hospitality industry come to a screeching halt. As gatherings were reduced to 10 or less, couples had to scramble to move their celebration dates in hopes that the worldwide pandemic would subside. As we continue to serve our clients, we have modified the Health and Safety of our business practices within “A Little Wedding Studio” to comply with new laws and regulations to keep our employees, vendors and clients safe.
We are here for our clients throughout the ups and downs of planning your wedding or event during this pandemic. On July 1, 2020, Governor Ralph Northam’s third phase of the "Forward Virginia" plan began. Phase three, easing restrictions allowing public and private in-person gatherings of up to 250 individuals.
Krysta Norman Photography
WHAT WE’RE DOING WITHIN THE STUDIO TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE:
1. Touchless Temperature checks as you enter “A Little Wedding Studio”.
2. Enforced “social distancing” policies for employees in the studio and providing virtual communication options for our vendors and clients when necessary.
3. Masks/Shields are worn by our staff when meeting with our clients.
4. Sanitizing and disinfecting the studio after each client meeting.
5. Enhanced daily sanitizing of all common work areas, especially “high touch” and “high use” items.
6. Hand sanitizer kept on site at the Studio for staff and client use.
7. Enhanced protection at all Weddings and Events; as our staff will wear face masks and carry hand sanitizer and gloves when in contact with culinary service.
WE ASK OUR CLIENTS TO DO THE FOLLOWING WHEN MEETING AT THE STUDIO:
1. We ask that only one client and one guest enter the studio.
2. Wash hands before entering the Studio.
3. Wear a face mask to all meetings.
4. Accept our apologies for not shaking your hand and for allowing us to maintain proper social distance during our meetings.
5. Allow us to take your touchless temperature upon entering the Studio.
6. We will provide our clients a pen at the meeting that is our gift to you and should be take with you when the meeting concludes.